Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Brrrr.....And Some Stitching






It turned sharply cold here last night and the readings are in the negatives for the windchill! I am sure glad that I planned to stay at home and work today! We did get a little more snow too, not much, maybe half an inch, but it did give the snow on the ground from last week, a fresh look, so that isn't all bad!

I finished a couple of things this week, always feels good to get a project done. Here is my progress on the Seasonal Saltbox Series, from LHN, I am stitching them all on one cut of 40 Ct linen, two done, two to go. I won't be working on this again, until March or April.

I also finished a small ornament, this is Rudy by Glory Bee Designs, stitched with Weeks fibers on 32 ct linen.
Lil Blog, please forgive me until I get the hang of this blog format! I got the pics backwards, but oh well!
Till next time, Happy Love Month!:)
Jan






No comments: